Saturday 31 December 2011

Angel Casing

I finally got my Angel Casing!!! Isn’t it cute!!! This pink stitch is called Angel. By the way, this is a belated birthday “gift” from my dear sister. Although my birthday was 2 months ago, but she promise to buy me a gift if I found something I want. Definitely there is a price limit. LOL!!

By the way, I found this Angel Casing from a Facebook link. If you are interested, you can search for “bling-concept”. They actually do these blink blink casing for blackberry, iPhone and many others. You can try to leave comment on her walls. She will reply you really quick.

Anyway, this Angel Casing is really funny. You can hide its ears and pop it out again by pressing on its hair. Come, let me show you.

Angel without its ears…
 
 Press on its hair….
 
 And, here comes its ears!!!
 
Awww… It’s really cute!
But one thing about this casing is that it’s really very big. It’s as big as my palm. You see.
 
 And, this is how it looks from the front…
 
If you girls are going for shopping, please choose something lighter. This is too bulky. Anyway this Angel can stand on its feet. So, if you are working, I think it’s not a problem putting a standing Angel on your desk. You can take it as a decoration doll. LOL!!!

Enjoy you day!!!
Cheers!!
v(=^-^=)v

1 comment:

  1. i see from here...so cute!!pink angel is so much nicer than blue stich~

    ReplyDelete