Thursday 29 December 2011

Miracle of “Princess Camera” Apps on iPhone

Last time, people use to say “miracle of make-up” because once we put on make-up, we transform to another person. There is once, a guy told me that his wife who sleeps besides him looks totally different that the one he sees in the morning. I really laugh out loud when I hear that because, I think I scare my boyfriend the same way too. LOL!!!

However, I think now the world has change. We don’t even need to put on make-ups and we are able to cheat on the guys. I have downloaded this app from iTunes and it’s really amazing. It’s called “Princess Camera”. It’s written there US$2.99 but I didn’t know why it only charge me US$1. I don’t know if I’m lucky or it’s because of the holiday season.

This is the app. Make sure you girls download it correctly.
 
Anyway, the shocking moment has come. I am going to show you a picture of me, my sister and my mother, before and after using this app. PLEASE DON’T FREAK YOURSELF OUT!!!

Here we go!!!

Me!!
 
My Sister!!
 
 My Mum!!
 
Amazing right??? Or should I say it shocking!!! LOL!!! (>_<)

You really can see our faces. We didn’t apply anything at all but the effect that came out is really amazing. I really like the eyelashes part. Hope you girls like this app too.

Just try this app out for fun purpose!!! Anyway for the guys!! Please beware of tackling pretty girls on Facebook!!! You might get yourself in deep deep trouble!!

Enjoy!!!
v(=^-^=)v

No comments:

Post a Comment