Thursday 8 November 2012

Legoland, Malaysia

Hi! I am finally back from my short vacation and I'm super exhausted now. But no worries about it cause my blogging spirit is still super active. LOL~ By the way, as written on my post, I am going to blog on my experience in Legoland, Malaysia. Previously I have read on some reviews saying that Legoland it's more for kids below 12 years old and most of the rides are not fully open yet but I am sort of  "force" to go there because it's my birthday so Brendan intended to take me there to have a look.

If you are planning to go there, remember to get your tickets online because the original tickets is RM140 but if you purchase online, there is a discount of 25% which is RM105. You will just need to print out your tickets and walk straight to the entrance. This is how your tickets suppose to look like.

By the way, every time we go outstation, we will definitely drive through Mc Donald's to purchase our morning breakfast. Our all time favorite is always "Sausage Mc Muffin with Egg". Snap a picture to tempt you guys.

Here's our Hash browns.

Brendan is setting up on the GPS.

And, I am already half way eating up my burger. Therefore, I decided to cam-ho before the burger is totally gone into my stomach. LOL!!!

This is just another shot of me while Brendan was driving and I was just too bored beside. Anyway, can you guys spot what is he hugging. LOL!!! It's my tortoise plush. 

After almost a 3 hours ride from Kuala Lumpur, I finally get to see our arrival destination signage on my left.

Taadaa~ It's us at Legoland. This is the main entrance to the park.

I ask Brendan to post exactly like the lego statue.

Here are some other shots taken while we were in Legoland, Malaysia.



Anyway do I looks like a bee with yellow and black stripes pull over? LOL~ Brendan ask me why do I dress up like my niece.

Actually I was just trying to match the Lego theme! Lego is always mainly yellow and red color right? LOL!!!

We are queuing up for the roller coaster ride and it's so hot~

 During the queue you will get to see these big board explaining their acceleration, braking system, safety shell & suspension.




Our cam-ho session during the queue~ Just look at the people behind us~ 

Anyway this is the Mastermind building where the kids can build anything with the lego provided inside.

Although it's meant for kids but we both went in to enjoy some air condition because it's really super hot outside. 


This is the entrance to the Dragon Apprentice roller coaster ride.




During the queue, there is this section for kids to play lego.

After that we headed to Miniland.





The penguin is so CUTE!!!






Imagination World~


We had our meals here and the food was really not bad. We ate pizza and garlic bread at Pizza Mania and it taste GOOD!

After filling up our tummy, we queue almost 1 hour for the 4D motion master. I tell you, if you are here, you must watch the 4D motion master. It's great! It's almost a 30 minutes show. I thinks this 4D motion master is even better than the one I saw at Dream World, Gold Coast.


All the lego statues at Imagination World.





I ask Brendan to take a picture with the giraffe butt cause I realize there is totally no crowds there. Duh~ who will wants to take picture with giraffe butt~ LOL!!! He is an exceptional because he was force to. LOL!! Anyway he looks as if he has a tail too in this picture right? LOL!! It's actually my bag.

Guess where is he rushing....

TO GET HIS SNACKS!!! LOL!!

There are other entertainments in the park. Those plush are freaking cute!



We didn't queue for this ride because we didn't want to get wet. =p



Anyway we headed to another ride and these are the pictures to my end.








Have a great day if you guys got to Legoland, Malaysia.

Bye!
(=^-^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment