Saturday 8 December 2012

People to Thanks!


Hi, she’s Joanna and I would really like to thank her lots for helping me. I am actually on a crucial diet at the moment for my wedding photography session which is coming real soon. It’s been confirm that I will be taking my wedding portraits on the March 14th, 2013 therefore, I am really stress out. It’s only a 3 ½ months away.  Joanna has been telling me that I would look 3kg fatter on camera and so she has indeed make up her mind to reduce the 3kg on me now.

She has been working out dinner menus for me and has been volunteering to jog with me every Saturday morning from 6am-7am. I really appreciate it. Hope you are reading my blog as well. “Joanna, THANK YOU!”

Oh, never to forget, I was planning on what wedding gifts should I give my guests on the actual day and Joanna actually came out with a great one for me too. It was really convincing and I love her idea so much.  I will not be exposing what it is until my actual day comes. Sorry yah guys~ Gift are always suppose to be a surprise isn’t it. LOL~

By the way, she has been telling me that my jogging pictures should be uploaded and to be written “Progress to be a Bride”.  And therefore, here is our jogging progress.
You can kind of see my face is starting to red up.

I guess we enjoyed the jogging as we actually chat all the way long and having a body guard with us all the while. LOL~ Mr Zharif! Urm.. He can so call named as our bodyguard and photographer. LOL!! Hope he doesn’t mind. LOL!!
Urm.. this picture is kind of blur because I’m using my front camera from my iPhone. 

And, this is just us fooling around.
I am really super hot! Sweating like crazy~

Anyway, I would also thanks my colleagues who have been giving me supports on my dietary and even sending me some aerobics and body jam videos for me to work out. “Amy & Zhariff, THANK YOU!” 

Never missing out, my sister has been giving me support as well. I have been telling her that my weight drop by a 0.5kg and she ask me to keep it up. I am really happy to have so many supporters around. “SIS, THANK YOU!”

Hopefully I won’t disappoint all of you and hopefully I can persist myself to be more tough on my diet. 

Have a nice day!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment