Sunday 30 December 2012

Catch Up Session With High School Buddy

Hi! I had a catch up session with one of my high school buddy yesterday and I really miss her lots. For your information, she is the person sitting just right beside me during high school. LOL~ Her name is Wai Leng and I used to call her Wai Wai. I remembered the last time I met her was during my diploma year which was eventually seven to eight years ago. 
In the past she has been experiencing unfortunate things in her relationship with her ex that brought her all the way back to Singapore. But, things aren’t working out well for them and therefore, she has made her decision to fly back to Melbourne. It’s really difficult for me to meet her in the future as she has found a job in Melbourne and sooner her whole family will be migrating over.
I guess the next meet up will be unless I make a trip to Melbourne or she makes a trip back to Malaysia during my wedding day. Anyway yesterday’s catch up session was awesome because we still had so much to talk even not seeing each other for seven to eight years.
By the way, we had our dinner at a Japanese Restaurant named Sushi Tei at Tropicana City Mall and we mainly ordered sushi’s for our dinner. We had the mini dragon roll, the unagi maki, the soft shell crab maki and a prawn.




Hopefully we can get to meet each other in another one year and here is a picture of Wai Wai and me.

A picture of my edit that I uploaded in my Instagram.

I will miss you lots again.
(=^-^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment