Wednesday 9 January 2013

Foods at Italiannies


Hi! Food sharing TIME!!! LOL!!! I just came back from my dinner at Italiannies today and the foods were really awesome. On Christmas day, my colleagues and I actually planned to have our Christmas lunch at Italiannies, One Utama but unfortunately it’s been close down. Therefore, we changed our location to have our Christmas lunch at TGIF.
Now that we finally get to gather and have an enjoyable dinner at Italiannies, please do not mind me losing control of my food intake. Oops!! LOL!!! By the way, my menu list will always be “Classic Carbonara” with beef bacon but because one of my colleagues doesn't eat beef, therefore, we change the beef bacon to chicken. It doesn't taste as good as beef bacon but I feel that it’s sort of healthy because it doesn't taste so salty. Here we go, our “Classic Carbonara with Chicken”.

These “Mussels with Fresh Herbs” is actually suggested by sister the last time we came out for dinner. She told me that she can personally finish the whole bowl. At that moment, I was totally stunned but until I tried the mussels, I totally agree with her. That’s why I insist recommending my colleagues to order this “Mussels with Fresh Herbs”.

And, because there are four of us so we decided to add on one more main course which is this “Tortellini”. This is my first time trying and it taste awesome too!! I love it. I guess this “Tortellini” will be in my menu list the next time I visit Italiannies. LOL!!

Anyway how’s the food? Do I get to tempt you people? LOL!!

By the way, Joanna and I got a cam-ho session with the menu. ;p

Have a nice day ahead!!!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment