Monday 20 November 2017

After Black Café, Bandar Sunway

Morning all!!! It’s BREAKFAST time!!! HAHAHA~

I was going to meet up with Mei for a brunch session and question like “Where do you want to eat?” is always a common question and the most difficult to answer. Since I’m staying at Subang area and Mei says she need to collect some documents at Sunway University, and POP!!!! After Black it is!! v(=^-^=)v

HAHA!! I know I sounded like I have been to this Café before but ah ah, nope! This is my very first visit! My husband suggested this After Black Café on my previous group gathering but I did not make it. Reason is…….. Higher polls win! =( I guess my suggestion was at the lower count because of the location.  Anyway, no worries~ We can always save it for other days.

And, here it is~ Mei and me at After Black Café for chitter chatter session and food indulge session!!!

v(=^-^=)v

We have order a tea set for two. It’s called “The Pearl of Orient”. We ordered this because it’s an award winning tea as written in it menu. HAHAHA~ Come on!! Is this their marketing tactic??? If it is, you’ve got us!! LOL!!

It looks pretty normal right? The menu description was Fujian Jasmine Pearl Green Tea with Moroccan Rose. Somehow, we do like the flavor. (=^-^=) Good hit man! ;p

This Spicy Salted Egg Scallop Linguine is my favorite!!!!

If your taste for food is light then probably you will go for the “Garlic Herbs Roasted Chicken Whole Leg with Aglio Olio Pasta”. I did not take a solo shot of this dish therefore, will need to post this picture.

These are basically all the good food that went into our tummy that day. I’m really satisfied and will definitely come back for more!!! HAHAHAHA~

Have a nice day guys!!!
XOXO

1 comment: