Tuesday 23 August 2011

~ Journey @ Macau & Hong Kong ~

TAADAA!!!! Delicious isn’t it? This was what I have on the first night of my HK trip. The food was really good. Should really try this out. But, sad to say, I really couldn’t remember which restaurant I went into. I just knew that it was somewhere near SOGO shopping complex at Causeway bay. I hope this can help. =p

Here are my precious!!! This is what "WE" bought on our second day in HK. I know it’s a little crazy but it’s JULY in HK. Its "SALES TIME"!!! What we got to do is just grab, grab and grab. It’s considered good that I did not load the clothes that I have bought. I think that will definitely freak you out.

Yeay!!! Sandals of the day!!! We buy and we wear. That's our Birkenstocks!!! ;)

We took a Ferry ride from HK to Macau which cost us about HK$150-200 per person. It only takes about one hour to reach Macau. Anyway I think Ferry ride is really not my type because I really got a terrible seasick during that ride. I don’t know whether is it because of the rain or is it because of me myself. But if I get to choose, I really prefer to put cruising as my last option.

Here we go!! We took many pictures at the Ruins of St. Paul. This is just a picture of its front and back. By the way, you manage to get many yummy snacks on the leading way to the Ruins of St. Paul like the Almond Cookies or the Portuguese egg tarts. There are other varieties of snack samplings around that food street. You may even buy it as a souvenir.  

We took our Gondola ride inside the Venetian, Macau. The price was around HK$118. The Gondoliers will serenade you as you take a leisurely ride through. The gondolier told me that, if couples kiss under the bridge that they ride through, then their love will last forever. I don’t know whether it’s for sure? But, I rather believe than not to so, I DID IT!!  Hopefully our loves last forever. =)


Restaurant Platao is a restaurant that serves Portuguese foods. The foods are really delicious. Oh, by the way did you see a crab inside the picture. Just to say that, whenever there is my boyfriend, crab is one of the dishes that will comes along. Crab is just one of his favorite foods. There is once he has eaten 30 crabs in one month. Is really CRAP right?

A Family Picture at Macau!!

~ ENJOY YOUR DAY TOO ~

No comments:

Post a Comment