Sunday 28 August 2011

Small World & Great News ^^

Yesterday night I went for my friends’ birthday celebration at Tower Bridge Bar, KL and we had an awesome night. Never to admit, I am really not a good drinker. I can easily turn red in just a few sips. If I could have taken more, then getting drunk is my ending. LOL!!!

A picture of my friends which i hang out with yesterday night!! There are still more of them but our group picture was not nicely taken. And so, I prefer to load this one. =)

By the way, my great news is….. There is this one of my friend which I was hopping to get her a guy of her dream, finally shocked me. Before she comes to my house, she told me that she will bring this guy along and she told me that this guy was a guy that I knew too.  At first, I didn’t feel anything suspicious to them until they shared the same face towel. I was surprisingly SHOCKED!!!  I ask them, “Are you guys in a relationship?” and the answer is “YES”!!! WOW!! I am really so happy for them.


The girl on your right is the friend which I was talking about and I hope that good lucks passes around. I hope that the birthday girl would find her prince too. 
And this is her boyfriend!!! Really feel so happy for her. =)


You saw the girl on my left side? I mean my left means on your right. She is Mun Leng. I really agreed that it’s always been a small world after all. I just get to know her yesterday and I realize that she was a girl who studied in the same primary school as me. Although I don’t know her well in primary school but I was really glad that I made friends with her yesterday. I think this is our faith. I really must appreciate our relationship!
Elaine who is on my right, she got a new hair cut and surprisingly from yesterdays’ conversation I realize that she is a hakka girl. She speaks hakka at home just like I do. Just feel so amazing that we have one thing in common.
A picture of me with the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

2 comments:

  1. wow....u guys got gathering....u guys look good!

    next time giot gathering, can call me

    ReplyDelete