Wednesday 24 August 2011

~ One Great Day For Me ~

Hi, I woke up today at 9am as usual for my mandarin classes and guess what? While I was putting on my skin care, my phone rang and it was my mandarin teacher. She told me that she couldn’t make it possible for today’s class so will need to postpone it to tomorrow. And so, ALRIGHT!! I am having my class tomorrow and the day after. Arhhh, two continues classes. It’s so hectic man.

Anyway mum is going to cook delicious prawn mee tonight and I have invited two of my super best friend to come over. And so, good food with good friends tonight! YEAY!!! GIRLS TALK SESSION!!!  I think this is really great. I really enjoyed times when best friends gather together and talk about things that have been happening to them. You know when you speak to friends, you might not be able to spill the beans but in front of BEST friends, you will never say NO!! Agree right??

 To be continued…

Aaahaa.. Here is a picture of our meals!!! ^^ IT’S YUMMY!!! =P


Just a close up picture on my mums’ secret recipe!! Did you see how much prawn she put in?? IT REALLY TASTES GOOD!! ^^

By the way, I really had a wonderful time with my girl friends tonight!!! Looking forward for our next meet up!!

 MISS YOU GIRLS MUCH!! ^^   

2 comments:

  1. lala, so regret we didn't take pics that day leh~ if not our pics will be appearing on ur blog.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalo... That day ur clothes like tat.. I also dare not take... Later spoil ur reputation ar... Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete