Saturday 3 September 2011

Aching Throat Pampered with Delicious Breakfast

Hi! Hi! Today I woke up around 9.30am in the morning and found that my throat is aching. I could even hardly swallow my saliva. Arhh.. Pain, pain, pain… Nice food…  Gone, gone, gone… I told my mum about my throat and she asks me to have a super big glass of fresh squeeze orange juice to relieve the pain.

And so, this is my orange juice mixed with some honey!!

Besides, I thought having an aching throat, I will end up eating porridge but indeed, my mum made me “ban mee” soup. YEAY!! It’s delicious!!! She says that for my throat now, eating something that comes with soup is better than eating those dry foods. I think that it is ABSOLUTELY true. Cause, I always like to eat biscuits for breakfast but I think if I eat biscuits now, my throat will only give me even more pain.

And this is my “ban mee” soup. I LOVE MY MUM!!!

Actually this “ban mee” soup is cooked by my maid but the overall process of making the “ban mee” is done by my precious mum. =)

Got to GO!! Let me just load one last picture of the breakfast I ate today.
HERE IT IS!!

YO! YO! Remember to wish my throat to recover soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment