Friday 9 September 2011

Home Facial Tips

Hi, I am going to share my home facial tips with you all. Basically, I will go for a proper facial in a beauty salon once a month but sometimes we really don’t have the time to spare out or maybe facing some frequent problems like… salon is always fully booked at the time you wanted right?

For me, the main reason for me to go to a beauty salon is because I really can’t do extractions on my own. I will end up getting my whole face scarred. Normally when I really don’t have any pimple popping out during that month, I might skip my proper facial at the salon because if without doing extractions, I can do it on my own.

Here are the products and procedure on how I do my own facial:-


Firstly, get yourself a facial brush, mini bowl, spatula and a pair of facial sponge. I think I do not need to explain on how to use all these right? It’s very basic only.

By the way, I normally do my facial after bath so I won’t start with my face cleansing step so make sure you start your facial after you cleanse your face.



R: Advanced Bio Renewal Masque
L: Vital Repair Cleansing Milk
(Can be sold at any Beauty Salon that sells Cellnique Product)
***Note: This is the salon pack so for the normal retail pack; it will appear to be smaller in size.

Basically this is a scrub masque, so you may use your spatula to scoop 3 scoops of a 10 cents coin size amount of the Advanced Bio Renewal Masque and mix a little amount of the Vital Repair Cleansing Milk together. After mixing, use your facial brush and spread it all over your face except your eye area and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Then sponge it off with your facial sponge.
***Note: For sensitive skin people, just leave the masque on for 5 minutes/put more of the Vital Cleansing Milk during the mixture.


This is a cream masque that I bought from those counters in Isetan. It is called Aqua Source Hydrating Masque. Make sure it is the pink packaging one. This masque really gives me lots of hydration and the most important thing is that it is easy to be sponge off. So, after you apply this on your whole face with your facial brush, leave it on for 20 minutes. Then sponge it off with your facial sponge again.
***Note: This masque is really very intensive in the sense of hydration so make sure if your skin is oily then you might prefer using the masque I will introduce below.


This is called the HA Gel Masque that I bought from SASA. I actually use this mask everyday but it really depends on your skin type. My skin is super dry so I can use it daily. However for those whose skin is oily, it is really recommended to use after you apply the scrub masque. Then leave it on for 15 minutes. Then just sponge it off with your facial sponge.
***Note: For those who use it everyday, just leave the masque on for 10 minutes will do.


This FANCL HOUSE Masque is my other optional masque which I use. This is a paper masque and the good thing of this masque is that it just fits in perfectly on your face. I have tried on a lot of other paper masque but some appear to be too big and some really does not fit in properly. So, you may try out this FANCL HOUSE brand. By the way remember to massage your face after peeling the masque off. It can helps to penetrate the product into your skin even more.
***Note: FANCL HOUSE can be bought in Singapore and I usually buy mine in Hong Kong because there is certain range you couldn’t get it in Singapore too.

Look at the amount I restock when I went to Hong Kong. LOL!!!!


Anyway this Overnight Hydrating Pack that I bought from FANCL HOUSE is recommended to use after you put on any masque before you sleep. It says that it will keep the masque absorption into your skin for a longer time. So, I bought one and try!
Result is satisfying only; I wouldn’t say that I will be craving for that.

AND SO, ENJOY YOUR HOME FACIAL!!!


2 comments:

  1. my god..ur whole stack of mask really scare me.izzit u sapu all the mask from the shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Really almost clear the stock there... Actually that amount is shared between me and my sister.. :)

    ReplyDelete