Sunday 18 September 2011

Girl’s Night Out!!! (Part III)


Hi!! It’s Girls’ favorite time!!! Chocolate time!!!!

Right after our shopping, Rain and I went for our chocolate teatime session at Chocolate Lounge, Pavillion. Before I start, I wanted to tell you a funny story of both of us. At first, we plan to have our teatime session at Starbucks Coffee but when we sit inside; I told her that drinking coffee around 10.30pm will cause me to have insomnia. Therefore, I told her I feel like drinking hot chocolate. Then Rain look at me with a super weird face saying that if you were to drink chocolate why not we go to Chocolate Lounge rather than sitting in Starbucks Coffee. Therefore, we stand up and walk out of Starbucks Coffee feeling so embarrassing and headed all the way to Chocolate Lounge.

Never to miss out that there is another funny thing started at Chocolate Lounge too. When we sit inside and look at the menu, I told Rain that I would like to order the Lemongrass with Ginger Tea. And Guess What???  LOL!!! She look at me in the eyes again just like what I did in Starbucks Coffee telling her that I would want a hot chocolate. LOL!!! She was totally speechless when I wanted to order tea in Chocolate Lounge. I think I was really funny at that time.

Where got people walk in to Starbucks Coffee to look for Chocolate and walk into Chocolate Lounge to look for tea???

So end up, Rain insist to order a cup of hot chocolate and a tea set of Lemongrass with ginger.

It’s our “Fair Lady”.

And our “Lemongrass with Ginger” tea set.
     
By the way, I preferred drinking tea in the night because I think Chocolate is a little too fattening and I think Coffee really cause me to have a sleepless night. I think Rain thinks the same way as me too. That’s why in the end of the day, both of us drank the tea more than our “Fair Lady”.

A picture of me with my “Fair Lady”.

It really tastes GOOD and it’s so SMOOTH!!
MUST TRY IT OUT!!!

And so, here is the end of our girls talk session!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. yalah so funny..next time we go kfc..we told them fried chicken is fattening..we prefer fish n chips..hahaha

    the fair lady is smooth..juz a little too sweet..makes me feel guilty..if not i think sure i will very enjoy n finish the whole cup..kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaa~~~!!!
    Makw me want to have a high tea now~~~> <

    ReplyDelete