Tuesday 13 September 2011

Best Friends Having Similar Styles!!!

Hi, have a look at OUR bags!! It’s all similar. Our first similar bag was this Burberry Blue Label bag that we bought from Japan.


And, our second similar bag was this Speedy 30 and Alma top handle bag that we bought from Louis Vuitton. Both are Damier Ebene Canvas leather.



Hmm, Guess what else similar there is in us? LOL!!!
I guess we have similar faces too.

Here is a picture of US!! Do we look alike?


But I think in this picture, we both looks more like this Yin and Yang picture. LOL!!!


No objections right? LOL!!!

By the way, I was just trying to tell you guys that best friends tend to have similar styles, looks, attitude and even same interest. Do you know both of us super like baking? Never to admit she brought me into this baking interest. I really need to thank her for letting me realize that I am good baker too.

Thanks to my beloved Rain Rain!!! ^^

Here are some crazy shots of us while we attend our friends wedding in Ipoh.
Rain, don't kill me for loading our ugly shot. LOL!!!



I really enjoyed those days. Just can’t wait for our next trip!!!

MISS YOU MUCH RAIN!!!

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!

(=^-^=)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me to buy my very very first branded bag~ I love it so much!

    yah..we really hv the same style..u remember got once we went to sungei wang. dat's a mat salleh tot we r sisters? ha~

    my dao gai ngan picture really yuk shun =.= i miss u very much too!!! we muz go trip together..take alot of pictures again~! Love u~'BEST' friendship forever~

    ReplyDelete