Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fair Skin Complextion Tips


Lately, I have tried changing my Biotherm hydra lotion to this Aqua Moist whitening lotion which I bought from Watson’s pharmacy and the result turn out to be satisfying.

At first, my expression was like that…

Cause I don’t know how satisfying is this product and the most important thing is my skin is super sensitive. I am worrying that it might not be suitable for me. Although there are worries but I did try it out for a week in fact until now.

Result end up to be like that…

Why do I look like I’m so bothered by my Biotherm Hydra Lotion and my Aqua Moist Whitening Lotion??? Arhh… Cause to me both is GOOD PRODUCTS!!! It’s so difficult for me to make decision to choose.

However my conclusion is, I choose to use BOTH!!! LOL!!! =p
This is because the Biotherm Hydra Lotion is really good for moisturizing purpose and the Aqua Moist Whitening Lotion is really good for whitening purpose. I am using the Biotherm Hydra Lotion for my night care and the Aqua Moist Whitening Lotion for my day care.

What really makes me try this Aqua Moist Whitening Lotion out?

Urm… I know the pink Squirtle is a little eye-catching in this picture but taking the product by itself looks a little too plain so I intended to put Squirtle there. You may ignore it! =)

Anyway back to my question. What really makes me try this Aqua Moist Whitening Lotion out? It is simple. Cause there is a sample place right at the counter to try out!

 I tried dripping a few drops of the lotion on my hands and just rub it until the lotion was fully absorbed to my skin and I realize that it appears to have two color tones on my hand. It is obviously shown that the part which I’ve apply the Aqua Moist Lotion turns a lot much fairer than my original skin. And so, I just buy it so that I can try it out on my face.

And here, have a closer look…..
I didn’t know what they wrote in Japanese but it is obviously shown that Vitamin C is one of their ingredients used here. I believe most of us know that Vitamin C actually helps in skin whitening right? If not why does most of the superstars from Taiwan went for some Vitamin C jab to get themselves a fairer skin complexion.

And so, TRY OUT this product!!!


2 comments:

  1. stella kok, ur aqua lotion bought from hk? My skin super sensitive now, even olay after i apply my whole face feel like burning n pain..so i stop everything, i juz bought a whole new set of skin care made by herbs, all natural ingredients..is for hydration and anti- sensitive. suits my skin very much coz i doesn't feel pain anymore but no more whitening effects.=.= but if compare to whitening, i prefer my skin to be hydration and non sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come your skin turn to be so sensitive??? U better stop using whitening product.. Urn.. Let me see if there is any product I can recommend to you...

    ReplyDelete