Saturday 24 September 2011

Off to Sydney and New Zealand tonight!!!

Hi!! I am super excited today cause I’m am finally going to a place that I’ve never been before. YEAY!!! I will be in Sydney for 3 days and the other 9 days I will be in New Zealand. Excited!! Excited!!! EXCITED!!!

By the way, just want to share what girls usually do before going to an overseas trip.

First of all, I did my Pedicure.


I was thinking that since I am going overseas during spring season so I just intended to do a plain pedicure at home by an aunty. It only cost me RM 40. Cheap I suppose?

Then, I did my so call “Korean Look” hairstyle at Trendz, PJ Hilton.


How do I look? Please give me some good compliment because this perm cost me RM 800. I did a hair treatment as well which cost me RM 200 and it totals up to RM 1000 for this look. Just say nice….  Cause this is the one which cost me MOST!!!

Finally, the last thing I did was my Gel Nail Color Manicure.

This Gel Nail Color is really very good because after doing it, you do not need to wait for it to dry up. Besides, the color won’t fade for like 2 weeks or maybe 3 weeks the maximum. This is really so much better than you do a Gel Nail Extension. By the way, I did my nails at this nail salon name “Nails Extreme” at Taipan.

Actually there is one more thing that I have done before this trip. It’s my facial!!! But I have no picture to load about my facial so just to tell you I did my facial for RM158. LOL!!! Can you just imagine how much I spend before a trip???

I wonder if you girls do the same too???

Alright!!! Got to END now!!
I am heading to my trip!!!

BYE!!!

3 comments:

  1. wa ,leng @@ think other thing tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa...RM 1,000 for 1 hairstyle...this is not the same perm witht the one u have when u joined YN, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually the same Lin... Juz tat maybe my fringe is slightly shorter this time,, :(

    ReplyDelete