Sunday 11 September 2011

My Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyeliner

Hi, I know there are many types of liquid eyeliner in the market nowadays but this Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyeliner is what I would like to recommend in my blog. Previously I have been using the liquid eyeliner from Lancome and wouldn’t say that it’s not good. Maybe it’s because I still find it not perfect enough because after applying it for the whole day, it will still cause me to have some stain at the bottom of my eyes. And, definitely if you would like to do a price comparison between these two liquid eyeliners, this Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyeliner is of course however cheaper than the Lancome Liquid Eyeliner.

I remember buying my Lancome Liquid Eyeliner for around RM95++ and this Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyeliner only cost me around RM35++. I couldn’t really remember the exact price but when I bought this Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyeliner, it was having a discount and on top of that I entitle another RM8 discount due to the membership privilege card from Watson’s. I don’t think the promotion will last forever so I guess the standard price for this eyeliner will be around RM45++.

Here is a clear picture of the eyeliner that I am using now. It’s written “Heavy Rotation, Perfect Liquid Eyeliner”.

The good thing about this eyeliner is that it will not smear around my eyes area after applying it for the whole day and the price is really reasonable. But, I will still put my Lancome Liquid Eyeliner as my second priority. It is still one of my best eyeliner.

By the way, I have used this Kiss Me Heavy Rotation eyeliner way to long back so I have to download a picture from the website to show you how does the packaging looks like. You can get it in any retail Watson’s outlet in Malaysia.


This eyeliner has another advantage which it is very flexible to use because it can be rotated to change the thickness of the line.

This is how the edge should be when you form a thick line.

This is how the edge should be when you form a thin line.

Just to note that, there is a similar marker type Liquid Eyeliner from Kiss Me too. Make sure you girls get the correct one. The one I am using is the brush type Liquid Eyeliner as the marker one does helps to create two different lines.

A picture of me with my not so well drawn eyeliner!! LOL, just load it cause I think I looks good in this picture.


Go get one Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyeliner!

Enjoy your day!!

 ^^

2 comments:

  1. u remember my sis gave me this eyeliner?dat time i duno it was good.. yeah,it won't smear~finally we found a GOOD eyeliner dat we had been search for so long..

    ur last pic very sexy hor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuppie.... This 1 really not bad coz it really dun smear from day till night.. Good!!!

    ReplyDelete