Monday 12 September 2011

What is the Purpose of Sending a SMS without a reply?


I am really very unhappy today. Have you all tried sending a text message to a friend or someone close to you without getting any respond? What I mean here is out of 10 text messages send out and none of them are replied. I have actually tried being patient for a lot of times and sometimes even being tolerant. I was thinking maybe he is busy in his work or maybe he is not convenient to reply me at that moment but day after day of waiting, still no responds.

Sometimes I was thinking, should I ever send him a text message anymore. I was trying to make out the first move every time but always making me so disappointed. I really feel very lonely now not like last time. Last time, sms, msn and skype used to be a very useful tool in maintaining our relationship. But now, without this, I feel that there is a barrier in between us.

Many question pops out in my mind lately, I feels that I am more like a single cause if I am in a relationship, how is it possible for us not to talk for weeks?  How come sending sms for me makes me feels like I am just talking to a wall?

If you were me, what will you do?

2 comments:

  1. be patient, u know ur bf well..once he start to works he forgot everything. Think in a good way luckily he only thinks about his work n not to find gals outside. Plus he work so hard is to give u a better life in future. I tell u wat, y dun u stop sms him for a while. When he realized that u dun msg him often, he will start to feel uncomfortable n automatically he will be the one to contact u back.
    Be happy la..u know ur bf only love u satu orang ma..plus u going to Sydney next month..dat time can everyday stick with him..honeymoon loh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I know everything will be fine for us but just that I don't like the way he is doing things now.. If he is busy, he should at least reply me and tell me that he is busy at the moment or not convenient to talk at that moment, rather than making me guess what is he doing. Haih.. Just feel that i'm like a crazy woman talking to a wall..

    ReplyDelete