Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hair Removal Tips


I know talking about this is a little disgusting here but just feel like sharing this product with you all. Many people tend to use the traditional way to remove your underarms hair with a pair of tweezers or to go to a beauty salon to do an underarms wax right? Using tweezers is kind of taking a lots of time and going to a salon is kind of using lots of money.  

For me, it is better if u have this hair removal machine at your home sweet home. I have actually told quite some of my friends about this hair removal machine. Most of the feedback is good as this machine actually doesn’t shave your hair but it plucks. Cause, if you shave your hair, it will only grow more thick and long.

This is my Philip Satinelle Epilator. You can get it at Jusco Supermarket Electrical Appliances Section.

This is a close up look on the shaving head. You can see it really doesn’t shave, it plucks. It really removes your hair from the roots.
The whole Philips Satinelle Epilator should come in 6 pieces.
Although this epilator can be used to remove hair from various parts of the body but I usually use this epilator to remove hair from my legs and underarms only.

Hope this tips helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment