Friday 16 September 2011

Girl’s Night Out!!! (Part I)


Yoohoo!! Its girl’s night out!! Yesterday night, Rain and I went for a wonderful candle night dinner at “The Ship” Kuala Lumpur to have some wonderful food that I’ve been craving for so long and definitely our girls talk session that we have been missing out for ages too.

Do you feel weird that I have a candle light dinner with my GIRL friend?

Oh yes???

Better be NO!! 

Rain is my best friend ever. And so, think straight!!! LOL!!!

Here is just a picture of me before going to Rain’s house to pick her.

Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock!

Finally I reach her house around 6.30pm and I took about 1 ½ hour to reach her house. It’s really far isn’t it? “No”…. Not for me…. Cause for seeing your best friend it definitely worth. Taadaa!!! Here she comes, sitting in my car and showing me her cute Monchichi earings that her boyfriend gave her. That Monchichi earing is so Cute!!


We are heading to our candle night dinner at “The Ship” Kuala Lumpur and the traffic around that time was really terrible but we still enjoy sitting in the car as we can still have our girls talk session ON!!! I just don’t know why, once we start, it just never stops.

And so, we chat, chat, chat and finally reach!!!


Since there is a car jockey printed at the board, so I requested for a jockey parking. And guess what…. My jockey parking cost me RM8. Eewww, that’s really super duper expensive but to make myself feel better I think that this should be a very reasonable parking price in KL already right?

JUST SAY YES!!!!

The ambience inside “The Ship” Restaurant.

A Sailor dressing up our Ship salad for us.

Foods we ate!!!

We ordered two Oxtail soups, a Ship salad, a Spring Chicken and a Baked Fish Fillet. For me, the spring chicken and baked fish are just ordinary but I really love the Oxtail soup and the Ship salad. Really ICIBAN!!!

By the way, we requested for a Black Pepper Sauce and Mushroom Sauce for our Spring Chicken and the waiter told us that we will be charge RM2 per mug. And so, Rain and I suggest that why not we just stick to one. We told the waiter that we will just have the Black Pepper Sauce but………

SEE!!!
He gave us both by just charging us just RM1 per mug. What a great guy he is. I think we must have been showing him our desperateness to have both the sauces. LOL!!!
 
After dinner, we took some snapshots in the restaurant and we head towards our next teatime session @ Pavillion!!!


To be continued....

 

1 comment:

  1. lala,

    so gam dong..u took one n half hour to my house T.T I love u so much..another thing, I wana mentioned here…the monchihchi is cute..but I M MORE CUTE..haha~

    i miss the soup n salad so much..yummy! especially the soup~ zheng!! I think we both too pretty..the captain gave us two mugs of sauces boat..haha~

    ah moi, i like the way u arrange those pic pictures..very nice leh..the food looks so tempting~ i feel i m hungry again =.=

    ReplyDelete