Saturday 8 October 2011

Shotover Jet Boating Experience @ Queenstown, New Zealand!

Yo! I’m back from my holidays! Missing my blogging sessions so much! By the way, my holiday was fun. First time ever seeing more animals than human. LOL!!! It’s not a bad thing because it is really relaxing and the scenery is just amazing.

Due to over relaxation, we just need to get some extreme excitement while we were in Queenstown!!! Therefore, here comes our Shotover Jet Boating!!!


Yoohoo!!! It’s NOT us!!! It’s a picture of another group of people sitting on the jet.

Our pictures will be coming right up!!!

OH! By the way, I get to experience some twist and turn of 360° spins with a very high speed speeding on this jet. I have actually got my face and hair wet. My ears and face were numb because it’s freezing cold with the wind blowing directly on my face during the whole ride. I could even hardly open my eyes with that speed.

Here is our boarding pass!

A picture of us before getting on the Jet!


When I look at this picture, I have a feeling that we look like a group of Penguins ready to march. LOL!!!

Life Jackets and Waterproof Jackets are provided during the ride so we have no worries of getting our body wet but just our faces and hair. By the way, I was really lucky that I choose to sit in the middle. I get wet too in the middle but not as much as those who sit right at the corner. LOL!!!

Amazing shots of us!!!
Tips: If you want to get yourself a shower, sit right at corner of the last row!! LOL!!!

I am at the middle of the last row. (2nd from your right)

It is really a fantastic thrilling ride!!! MUST TRY!!!

Brendan and I took a picture at the Canyon after our ride.

This is Han and he was told that his hair looks great after the ride. I think it’s better than styling his hair on his own. LOL!!!

Brendan took a picture with a dog which comes strolling nearby the Canyon. That dog was really friendly. It walks up to us while we were on our way to our photo booth.

Funny BIG HEAD snapshots of Brendan and me!!!

CHEERS!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment