Wednesday 19 October 2011

Souvenir at Fox Glacier


Yoohoo!!! I bought myself a Photo Frame Fridge Magnet from Fox Glacier as a souvenir. Actually I love buying Photo Frame Fridge Magnet as my souvenirs cause I can put pictures of my favorite on it and the most important thing is the picture that I  put in will be a picture that was snap in that place itself.

Here is how it looks like when I unwrap the packaging.


By the way, buying this Photo Frame Fridge Magnet it’s definitely worth it because besides having to put in your picture you can have a fridge magnet of Fox Glacier.

This is what I meant.

Therefore, I have put a picture of Brendan and me in this Photo Frame Magnet.

As I have mention above, I love buying Photo Frame Fridge Magnet as my souvenir all these whiles. Therefore, this is another collection of Brendan and me when we went to Ocean Park and Disneyland, Hong Kong.

This one i got it from Universal Studios, Singapore.
I guess I have more to be coming!!!

GET ONE AND FILL UP YOUR FRIDGE TOO!!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. y u hug my ah po? should hug ur bb ma~kekeke~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause ah po is so much cuter than him... Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete