Friday 21 October 2011

Girlfriend Bags!!!

Taadaa!!! Our Girlfriend Bags again!!!

Country Road bags for Rain and me!!! For those who are not aware of where I got this bag, it’s from Australia. You can find it in any streets or shopping malls in Australia. If you were to go to New Zealand as well, I’ll suggest you to get it from New Zealand cause the price will be a lot cheaper.
(NOTE: You will definitely love this bag because you can put ample of things inside and it looks sporty.)

By the way, I’ve got this key chain stating “I ♥ NZ” as a souvenir for Rain and me from New Zealand.

Therefore, I have a fantastic idea to make our Country Road bags to be even more like girlfriend bags so I’ve hang it on the zipper of our bags.

Here’s our Country Roadbag with our cute NZ key chain.

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER RAIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. yooooo!frendship forever!really love those bag~yooohoooo!!!!n the key chain too~so cute!^^

    ReplyDelete