Saturday 12 November 2011

Being Spoiled!!!

I am really being spoiled by “CRABS” in China. I have eaten six crabs in just a week. At first I was not so craving into eating crabs until I ask Brendan what I get to eat most during this season and the answer was “CRABS”. Therefore I insist Brendan to take me out for a crab dinner during my birthday.

Here, have a look at what has gone into my stomach.

Feel Shocked??? Feel shocked that a girl like me could manage to eat all four?? LOL!!! These all four definitely won’t be taken into my stomach by me myself. I took a male crab and a female crab and it goes the same to Brendan. He took two as well. It was really amazing and delicious.

This part of the crab is the part that I’ve enjoyed MOST!!!

I really had a wonderful crab dinner at Su Zhou. Thanks to my wonderful Brendan for arranging this dinner for me.

By the way, due to this dinner, I am craving to have them every night. Therefore, Brendan is in “GREAT TROUBLE”!!! LOL!!! He has been bothered by me every night asking him to take me out for crabs. Unfortunately, he is so lucky. One of his business partners gave him a box of fresh crabs which contains eight in it.

Have a look!!! All are male.

And, I did some modeling for them for my photography session.

This crab is blowing bubbles. Good sign to me. I’m taking him down in minutes. LOL!!!

They are fully cleaned up and prepared to be STEAM!!!

FULLY STEAMED!!!

LOL!!! Just one last picture of them before it’s going into my stomach.

Anyway, we each took two that night and another two for the following night. Therefore, my conclusion is I took six crabs in just a week and I guarantee my cholesterol level will be blast if I ever go for a body check up.

Bye!!!
v(=^-^=)v

2 comments:

  1. dat day the seafood dinner...after i see ur dai zhap hai pictures...those crabs dat we eat i think can ask them to go home already...back to the sea=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. But that is creamy butter crab ma... So it's different... Although I admit this is so much nicer... ;p

    ReplyDelete