Tuesday 22 November 2011

Bobbi Brown Concealer


Yeah!!! This is the concealer that I’m using all these while. If I’m not mistaken, I have bought this BOBBI BROWN concealer a year ago and I’m still using it. I have only replenished the loose powder in it but the concealer is still never ending. Doesn’t that sound good to us? We pay for worth!!! However, I won’t keep it for more than 3 years because it’s not good to keep cosmetic for this long.

Anyway here is a closer look on the Bobbi Brown Concealer.
 
I know you guys feel weird when I said I replenish the loose powder in it right?  Yup!! It comes with loose powder and a powder puff in it. Anyway its “powder” puff, not “power” puffs yah… LOL!!! I almost read it as “power” puff myself. LOL!!!

By the way, here is how it looks when you opened them up.
 
The concealer will be at the top and loose powder will be at the bottom. Anyway I did bought myself a concealer brush but if you girls have your own concealer brush then you can just leave that aside. There is another packing where they only sell the concealer itself and it’s definitely cheaper but the sales person will most probably ask you to take the one with the loose powder. And, I totally agree with them.

Actually there is definitely a reason to why those professional put these two cosmetic into one right? The answer is easy because, when you apply the concealer to your skin, it will stay on your skin but it’s only as long as you don’t touch it. If you make a little scratch or you may happen to wipe your face with a tissue, the concealer will just fade off. Therefore, that’s the reason why you need to apply a layer of loose powder on top of your concealer. It makes the concealed area to stay on longer.

By the way, I seriously don’t put loose powder on my face because it really causes a lot of blockage in my skin and it will probably make my skin to looks dull. Therefore, this Bobbi Brown set really suits me right because I use it only to hold on to my concealed area. I will advise you to only put loose powder on your skin when you have some functions going on. If you were to use it daily then I should really congrats you. (p/s: obviously the other way round)

However, the “Warm Ivory” Concealer and the “Pale Yellow” Loose Powder is the one which I’m using. 

If you are really interested, you may seek some consultation from those sales people from Bobbi Brown and see which range suits you best.

Have a nice day!!!
v(=^-^=)v

2 comments:

  1. I still using this concealer..remember i bought it with u together~ kekeke..i can see the cotton pad case over there~ so nice!ha~

    lala, blog about the chupa chups lip gloss..i wana know how's the review and result~ gan jiong..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuppie.. I have started using the cotton puff case.. It is really convenient any nice for my photography session... Thanks Rain for the gift!!! (^_−)−☆

    Anyway I will write on the chupa chups lip gloss soon.. Coz I haven't started using... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

    ReplyDelete