Saturday 26 November 2011

Perfect BB Base


Hi! It’s my LANCOME BB Base. I have just started using this product a few months ago and it’s tremendous. It was recommended by my sister and it’s really wonderful of her to share. GUESS WHAT? Before I went to buy this BB Base, I have so many questions popping out in my mind. I was wondering if I apply BB Base on my face daily, will it damage my skin or will it clogged my pores. But, answer is NO!!! IT WON’T!!!

My sister has been using up the whole tube of this BB Base and her skin is still flawless. This is basically the strongest reason why I dare to try this product. Now I have to share on some stories of my sister because I really don’t use foundation. I only use it when I pay for a make-up outside. However, my sister used to put on foundation on her face when she was studying in UK and nevertheless, many people gave a lot of compliments on her skin. They say it was so smooth, just like egg shells. But, again….. GUESS WHAT?? Everybody likes compliments so my sister starts to put on foundation day after day and when it comes to day seven, she starts to freak out. She starts to have open pores problems and her skin starts to get rough. Therefore, she stops using her foundation and as time passes; her skin is just as flawless as before. The foundation has been kept far away from her only until when she really needs to use it during a dinner function.

Anyway I took a picture of myself when I applied this BB Base on my face. I hope you don’t laugh on how horrid I look on the headband. I didn’t really took a before and after picture, but I applied it on half of my face hopping that you people can differentiate. I will put the picture without drawing a line in between first followed by a picture which can clearly show u the difference.

PICTURE 1
 
Can you see which side of my face that I have applied the LANCOME BB Base?

If you can’t, try looking at this.

PICTURE 2
 
I think its quite obvious right? Anyway I have applied the LANCOME BB Base on my right face because it’s easier for me to apply. Therefore, you can see that this LANCOME BB Base actually provides a light tinted color which helps me to perfectly cover up my veins and a little on my dark eye circle. By the way, for your information this LANCOME BB Base does not have any colors of selection. It only comes in one color. Therefore, my suggestion is, you may try this out at LANCOME service counter before you purchase it because it’s quite pricey though.

By the way, you apply this LANCOME BB Base only after you have applied the below products:-

  1. Cleanser
  2. Toner
  3. Eye Serum
  4. Face Serum
  5. Moisturizer
  6. Sun Block (which is the LANCOME BB BASE)

Remember to make sure your moisturizer is absorbed about 70% into your skin before you apply this LANCOME BB BASE. Therefore, when you squeeze this LANCOME BB BASE onto the back of your hand, make sure you heat it up by using a finger to mix it in a circular motion. Then only you apply it on your face.

I have done it in pictures for your reference.
 
This is the close up picture of the LANCOME BB BASE.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

Have a nice day!!!
v(=^-^=)v

No comments:

Post a Comment