Saturday 19 November 2011

Best Make-Up Removers

Hi! I have been very loyal to my make-up removers all these while because I have not been changing my make-up removers ever since I started using.

I am using two different make-up removers now. One is my SHU UEMURA cleansing oil and the other one is my BIOTHERM cleansing milk.

SHU UEMURA has many series of their cleansing oil. They have cleansing oil for dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin and many others. You can check them out at their stores and see which cleansing oil is most suitable for your skin.

Here is a series of SHU UEMURA cleansing oil which I took from the web.

Therefore, the one I’m using is the “Anti-Ageing” range (green).

And…

Yup!!!!
I am using the “ANTI-AGEING” range. I must admit that I am soon to be an old woman. I need all these prevention so that I can still keep my 20’s look.

This is my SHU UEMURA cleansing oil.

By the way, I have my own advice on using this cleansing oil. If you are on a full make-up and you rub your whole face with this cleansing oil, I guarantee that you will have the cleansing oil running into your eye and making you to have some blurry eyesight. Therefore, I will usually use the oil to clean up the make-up on my eyes completely before I go to my face. This will make you a lot easier.

The ways are easy, all you need to do is pump some oil onto a facial cotton and remove them slowly. Then after the eyes area is done, pump the oil again to cleanse the whole face. This is to ensure that the make-up on the eyes is thoroughly cleaned up.

If I’m not mistaken I bought this cleansing oil for RM120. By right it should be RM110, but remember about the earthquake and tsunami that struck in Japan during this year March? Due to this disaster, all products sold by SHU UEMURA have increase by RM10 as they have shortage in supplies. Therefore, I was to conclude that RM120 is for the 450ml and it’s super worth it. You can use it for more than a year. Get one NOW!!!

There is two packing for this SHU UEMURA cleansing oil.

450ml pack

150ml pack

This is my BIOTHERM cleansing milk.

Actually this was the first make-up remover that I’ve ever started using. Last time, I use it to remove off my blush and sun block applied on my face. When I ever started to do make-up on my eyes, I seriously felt that this remover is not so much useful to me. It doesn’t cleanse well on my mascara and eyeliners. Therefore, I use it just for my blush and sun block.

BUT……

GUESS WHAT????

I explore something new in it. I guess you guys know that I am using my KISS ME HEAVY ROTATION EYELINER right?

Those who have used this eyeliner before should know that when you draw a line on your hand and rub it hard, the line will still be on your hand without smearing a bit. Therefore, a lot of people were worrying that if you apply this eyeliner on your eyes, you will have a damn hell of difficulty to remove it off right?

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU PEOPLE!!!

This BIOTHERM cleansing milk can really cleanse this KISS ME HEAVY ROTATION EYELINER easily. I really mean easily here. Just pump a small amount on your facial cotton then gentle wipe it off. I guarantee you people will like it. It really works well with this BIOTHERM cleansing milk. TRY IT YOURSELF!

By the way, there is a 200ml pack and a 400ml pack.

200ml pack

400ml pack

CHEERS!!!
v(=^-^=)v

2 comments:

  1. the shu uemura when i used it as eye make up remover..i can't avoid the oil to go in my eyes..very pain..'hou la'..so i used eye make up remover to removed my eye make up..but is really cleanse for the face n makes me wana sing after wash'I FELL GOOD!! DEH NEH NEH NEH NEH!'ha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. No need to use another eye make-up remover.. Use the shu uemura... Pump a small amount on the facial cotton then wipe the eye make-up off 1st.. The after it's well cleaned.. Then cleanse ur whole face thoroughly lo.. ;)

    ReplyDelete