Tuesday 15 November 2011

Vitamin C That I’m Taking!

Hi!!! I feel myself being quite funny in my blog because I have just written about how bad my cholesterol level will be after eating those crabs and now I am blogging about some health supplements that I’m taking. LOL!!!

Never mind about that… LOL!!!

So Vitamin C that I’m taking is “Flavettes”!!!
Yup!! It’s “Flavettes”!!! It’s actually a Vitamin C Soluble. I prefer taking Vitamin C in liquid form because it actually absorb faster into our body. Besides, I love drinking orange juice. LOL!!! I know this is not orange juice. I was just trying to give another example on why I like to drink it in liquid form. LOL!!!!

Here is how it looks like when I opened up.

And, it has 30 tablets in this box. It contains 10 tablets in each of it.

So, I’m just going to throw the tablet in a glass of water.

And here it goes. It’s dissolving in the water.

Finally, my ORANGE JUICE!!!
LOL!!! OOPS!!!  It’s my VITAMIN C!!!

By the way, I heard that Vitamin C helps to form collagen and can prevent against immune system deficiencies, eye dieses, and even skin wrinkling. Actually I know there are a lot of other benefits gains from taking Vitamin C but those I concern most were those written above.

CAUSE….

**Form Collagen**:
Helps me to prevent my skin from ageing because as we age, our collagen production will decrease and the tendency of our skin will be dropping way off.

**Prevent Against Immune System Deficiencies**
I think this is good because it can protect my body from getting sick or any illness easily. Therefore, hopefully with high level of Vitamin C in my blood may help me to survive from disease.


**Eye Disease**
I concern about this because eyes is very important to me as I am shortsighted so when I am without my lens I could hardly see. Therefore, I really hope that I can prevent anything from happening to my eyes.

**Prevent Skin Wrinkling**
Come on. I think this is something that everyone is wishing to prevent right?

By the way, I have a very sensitive skin as I have stated in my previous blog on my skin fairness tips, so taking Vitamin C for me is a MUST. I do keep those terrible picture that I have taken during my allergy but I decided not to load it here incase I scare you all off. 

 Therefore…..

REMEMBER TO TAKE
VITAMIN C!!!

Bye!!!
(=^-^=)v

5 comments:

  1. eh..plz la~the pic **Prevent Against Immune System Deficiencies** really makes me laugh non stop..hahaha~suddenly the pose of a macho man came out..scare me=.= hahahaha..n the last pic is like advertisement for the vitamin c..but is nice~ur last pic makes me wana buy the vitamin leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I know that macho picture looks a bit awful cause my sister has been talking about it too.. ;p but it's alright... at least it's entertaining... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does vit c can make skin more fair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does vit c can make skin more fair

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Stephanie, it definitely helps~

    ReplyDelete