Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cure Dry Flaky Lips Problems

Hi! I write on this blog to share some good stuff with you all. I don’t use to have dry chapped and flaky lips but I got this problem about a year ago and it’s getting a lot better now. I have been trying to use lip moisturizer and lip balm that my friends introduce to me but it doesn’t turn out well. However, I agreed that it did help but it’s still not recovering.

 Anyway, I am only having this problem on my upper lips at the lip line areas. It will be swollen at times and sometimes it’s so dry that I don’t even dare to make a huge smile. I’m afraid that it will crack and cause minor bleeding. I guess there are some who may feel itchy at times and having some peeling problems too.

Therefore, this is the product that is really curing me now. 

I bought this KENO ORAL PASTE from a Polyclinic. It cost me only RM8. I have tried buying this product from those pharmacies but I couldn’t find it. If you are having dry flaky lips and you wanted to try this product, just search it out at those clinics around your house. You definitely can get it.

I took some pictures from the web and the dry flaky lips that I mean is like:-

*Major dryness at the lip line which causes peeling*
 
 
Mine is exactly this dry flaky lips problem but it has been way so much better.

If you have chapped lips like this:-
 
 
You may still try this KENO ORAL PASTE too. I haven’t really gone to this level but you can give it a try right? Anyway, it’s only RM8.

When you open up, it looks like this.
 
However, you may apply this product only during your bedtime because it contains something like salt in it. The texture is rough just like those scrubs.

Have a look at the texture.
 
Therefore, you just need to squeeze a small amount of KENO ORAL PASTE onto a clean cotton bud and apply it gently onto the affected area without rubbing it. Then just wipe it off gently with wet facial cotton when you wake up the next day. However, when your affected area is recover then you may stop using it.

I am also using it only when this problem comes back. At the moment I am putting Vaseline on my lips during my bedtime. This is just to ensure that those flakes won’t be irritating me again.

Have a nice day!!!
v(=^-^=)v
 

No comments:

Post a Comment