Friday 20 July 2012

Miss her lots!!!

It has been a month that I didn’t hang out with my dearest Rain and when we meet up yesterday, I really missed her so much. She’s getting prettier every time I see her and the most important thing is she is finally putting a happy smile on her face after all the things that have happen to her.

By the way, we had Japanese food yesterday night and we had a great time chatting.

After that, we catch up for a movie session at 9:20pm. We watched ICE AGE 4: CONTINENTAL DRIFT. It was a funny movie and really enjoyed watching with Rain because we will laugh out loud whenever we feel like. You know there are some friends where they will feel embarrassed when you laugh out loud in the public but she totally won’t make me feel that way. At least she doesn’t make me feel like a noob. I really missed her much.

Hope everything will be going on well for her from now on. All the best Rain! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment