Monday 16 July 2012

Newbie for Baby Princess Collection


Date: 12th July 2012

Hi! Welcome Yuki, my new member of my recent collection.

Yuki means “Snow” in English and I think it just sounds great on her. Doesn’t she look awesome with her pink hair? I just love her. By the way, how did I come out with her name? Honestly speaking, her name is created by Brendan. LOL!! OMG!! I suppose to keep it as a secret for him. OOPS~ ;p  

Ok. Let’s put it this way. He suggested the name, and I agree with it. I think this would make him feels better. By the way, this is only if he ever happens to read my blog. ;p

We took one whole night to make decision on Yuki’s name together with the twins, Yumiko and Yuriko. It’s really sweet of him to put effort in helping me but I don’t know why he kind of feels gay. LOL!! ;p

I guess it’s normal for guys to feel gay though~ ;p But, it’s also normal for me to feel sweet!! ;p

I bought a ribbon clip for Yuki on the day I bought her. It has a crown on it.

Doesn’t she just looks amazing with this hair clip?

Brendan told me that I can name her Yuki Hime now because “Hime” means “Princess” in English. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment