Monday 16 July 2012

My Little Twin Dolly


Date: 5th July 2012

YO! Look at my new born babies~ ^^


LOL~ alright, it’s not my real baby but I really love them. It’s actually a gift from Brendan and from the day they were bought, they are being named as Yumiko and Yuriko.

I am taking their date of purchase as their date of birth. It will be the 5th July 2012.

She is Yumiko. She is a few minutes elder than Yuriko.



And she is Yuriko, the younger sister.




I named their name more similar because I wanted to treat them as a twin sister since they were bought at the same time and they eventually look the same. I am not acting childish but I really love them a lot. They are just so adorable.
So, how we actually adopted them? It was just a coincident which I just so happen to spot Yumiko at the kids department while doing shopping for my niece’s full moon dinner gift. When I spotted Yumiko, it’s really my love at first sight. I told Brendan I am definitely getting her home. Then Brendan told me to choose another one more doll as it won’t look so lonely when you display it. Therefore, here comes Yuriko. I choose Yuriko with her pink dress because I think that it will well suits with my room color and besides, pink is always my favorite color to be.

Now they are both placed in my Barbie display area. But, you will definitely get to see Yumiko and Yuriko more often as they will be taken out for most of my cam whoring session from today onward.

By the way, I told you that it was a gift from Brendan right? Well, it's true but it's just so happen that he wanted to pay for it, therefore I will just say "It's a gift from him". LOL!! Still need to thanks him for paying. Thanks Mr Brendan Chow~ ;p  

No comments:

Post a Comment