Thursday 2 August 2012

Eyelash Extensions

Date: 29th July 2012

Hi! I am so excited today as I’m going to do my first eyelash extension ever. Last time, I always feel afraid because people has been telling me that after doing eyelash extension, our real eyelash will fall off together and that’s a big “NO” for me.

I have this courage after I read a Singapore blogger who has been doing eyelash extensions for 7 years, and there’s no such thing as original lashes will be falling off after doing extensions.

Therefore, here’s my before and after picture.

How was it? I think it’s just awesome. I really like it because I don’t have long lashes myself and it actually so convenient that I do not need to put on any mascara or eyeliners on top of it. By the way, do I feel uncomfortable with them on? The answer is a yes. As it is my first time, I face difficulties with cleansing my face. But, I believe as time passes, I will get used to it.

Below are some frequent ask questions and I hope I manage to answer it for you.

Please don’t ask me how long it will last because I just did it today therefore, I couldn’t really answer this question for you. According to the guy who did it for me, he told me my bundle eyelash extension will last till 6 weeks. Let’s watch and see.

Ohya, if you are wondering whether I have a typing error saying that a guy did my eyelash extension for me. No! It’s not a typing error. It is done by a guy name Roy. If you girls decided to look for him for this treatment, there’re absolutely no worries about it. He doesn’t look gay to me in fact look professional. LOL!!!  I was just never expecting a guy to do it for me. LOL!! You may just ring him up for appointment and here’s the address to the shop. 


CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE!!
www.pinkpassion.com.my

7 comments:

  1. ah moi..u really free...no need to work kah? i m going to do it next week too for my uk trip...woohooo!!can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. at the moment no work to do ma.. so blog blog lo.. anyway must let me see your picture!! I wanna see too..!!! ENJOY UR TRIP YAH!! ^^

      Delete
  2. I think Roy did an excellent job on you! So, is it okay to ask now how long the lashes lasted? And I agree with you. Trying something for the first time usually has its downsides, and it can make you feel uncomfortable. But you’re right – you’ll get used to it anyway. Did you go for a repeat session after this?

    Renae Hills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renae,

      Thanks for your compliments. Anyway it last for a month on me. There are no lash falling off as I did the bundle lash extension. You will only find that the extension to be pushed out as your real lash is growing. It's like instead of having the extensions on your roots of your eyes, it will be like 1mm pushed foward.

      I will be doing the extensions again during my trip to Taiwan next year. I think you can save up on the make up time with the falsies on especially when travelling. But, remember one thing, let the professionals remove your extensions for you. Your original lashes will still remain there. =)




      Delete
  3. I apply eyelash extensions with professional products. The application is done in a comfortable environment, respecting all hygiene rules extensii gene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such informative information.


    Cartel Lash's mission is to provide "high-quality eyelash extension products", tools, and accessories in Canada all in one convenient place. Call us Now! (604) 437-0011


    We're offering more, Please feel free to check our "eyelash-extension section!""

    "MAX2LASH"
    "LBLA"
    "LASH GOD"




    Click here to get some more information about our store.

    ReplyDelete