Thursday 2 August 2012

Leaving for My Hong Kong Trip


Date: 2nd August 2012

Hi! I am leaving to Hong Kong again. Those who know me will definitely say this… “What?? Hong Kong AGAIN!@~$%” LOL!! Yes, my dear friends, I am going to Hong Kong again. This time is just a short trip. By the way, it’s never been a long trip for me to go to Hong Kong ever too. LOL!!

Want to try asking me why am I going there?? It’s August in Hong Kong!!! SHOPPING SEASON!!! By right July is their shopping season and I’m consider late already. Gosh!! Hope I can still manage to grab the remaining sales items. LOL!! I sound like those aunties in the market. Please don’t blame me because its sales season and I can’t control whatever craziness that came out of me.

Like usual before I leave for my trips, I do my manicure and pedicure. This is a picture of my pedicure done at Karystal. Great nail art job. I just love it.

For my manicure, it’s just like usual I paint them in red. Not going to load any pictures on that because it’s bored. Maybe you could spot it in some of my pictures taken in Hong Kong. LOL!!

Therefore, MISS ME!!! Here is just another cam whore picture of me with my newly attached eyelash extension. (ONLY if you were able to spot it) LOL!!

BYE!!

4 comments:

  1. enjoy ur trip!!!^^i will miss u badly...see u in sept~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will i will~~ Miss u badly too!! Anyway will see u the week before u leave to UK!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I attribute my success to hard work, or sunscreen? If you want the truth, maybe you should ask my new albino secretary. 
 Cheap Flights to Hong Kong | Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Air Tickets to Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear young cousin, if there's one thing I've learned over the eons, it's that you can't give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.
    Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Air Tickets to Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete