Monday 20 August 2012

YSL Clutch

Hi! It’s my large YSL Chyc Clutch in pale beige textured leather.
 
I have always wanted to get one suitable clutch for myself but it’s always too much consideration for me. I’m always afraid that it will be too small for me but unfortunately, this YSL clutch it’s just perfect.

I’ve got pictures of some celebrities with this YSL Chyc Clutch. This is Chiara Ferragni who is an Italian Fashion blogger with her YSL clutch. She just looks awesome with it.

 This is Claudia Schiffer with her YSL Chyc Clutch in black.

 Regina Dukai with her YSL Belle De Jour Clutch in black. She looks cool. I always thought that I may only use my clutch in dinner function or some more official functions but after seeing Regina Dukai with her clutch in her casual outfit, I guess it just help me to light up my bulb.

 
Alessandra Corine Ambrósio who is a Brazilian supermodel looks cool in her YSL Belle De Jour Clutch too.

Emma Roberts and YSL Belle De Jour Clutch.
 
Gegeorgia Salpa. She looks so sexy!! 

 Kourtney Kardashian
  
Alex Curran Gerrard

Kristin Cavallari
 
I realize most of the celebrities love to take the YSL Belle De Jour Clutch in black.

At first, before getting my YSL Chyc Clutch, I was thinking to get a black one because this might be the only clutch I am ever going to buy because I will still prefer to carry a shoulder tote than a clutch.

Anyway, why was black my first choice? It’s easy. I am a person who doesn’t know how to take good care of my bags therefore, I think black will be the best color for me as it’s easier to manage. Unfortunately, a suggestion was proposed by my sister saying that I will look better in a beige color clutch as I love to wear floral dresses, lace clothes and in fact clothes which looks more girlie.  

Well, it’s very true of her. Therefore, after my deep consideration, here comes my beige YSL Chyc Clutch. This is a picture of me with my clutch.
 
 I am so sorry that this picture is so blurry. It’s taken by Jamie’s boyfriend, Mr Boon Kiat using an iPhone but I still love it. Thanks for snapping the great picture. Oh, anyway this picture was taken in Chris and Liyen’s wedding banquet at Reneissance Hotel.

From left to right, the couples, Chris and Liyen, Jamie and Boon Kiat followed by Brendan and me.
 
 By the way, I feel that I dress quite similar like Coleen Rooney. LOL!!
 
That’s just for entertaining!!!

Have a nice day!!

Bye!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your beige chyc clutch. You wear it well. Very nice celebrity photos as well. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog: http://www.erinascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete