Monday 15 October 2012

Shu Wen's Wedding Banquet


Hi! I am at Shu Wen’s wedding banquet! For those who don’t know her, she is my diploma mate. She invited me to a restaurant named Golden Hill at Kepong for her big day. I am really happy that I’m being invited.

This is our groom of the day and bride of the day!

You must be wondering where on earth I get this picture right? The groom ask me if I have seen their wedding album and I said “No, not yet”. Therefore, he brought the whole photo album and let me see. From there, I secretly snap this picture from the album because this is the shot I feel best of all.

Here is another one with heads up!

The food at Golden Hill restaurant was not bad. I enjoyed eating but there are still lots of left over’s as our table was not fully occupied. By the way, I must tell you that there is this surprise show done by the groom buddy. He was dancing “Gangnam” style on the stage and it was so damn funny. It makes me feel like dancing as well.

  I drank some red wine too!! But a glass won’t make me drunk. It will only turn my face into a tomato. LOL!!!  

With best of my heart, I wish them happy ever after.

Does it sound familiar?
* I know I sounded like those Disney princess.*
HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Bride, Shu Wen & me.

Groom, Shu Wen’s niece and me.

Have a nice day!!!
(=^-^=)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful post, Stella. I know it's kinda late but I must say that the bride was definitely blooming. I can see the happiness radiating from her. Anyway, the groom dancing “Gangnam” style caught my attention. I bet he brought the crowd into the groove. Haha!

    -Hildred @
    CGliv.com

    ReplyDelete