Saturday 27 October 2012

Polka Dot Nail Art Design


Hi! It’s a week more to my birthday and I decided to give it a “GO” to my nails. This is my first time ever trying on polka dot nail art design and this first experience really didn’t give me any disappointment. It’s just AWESOME!!! TAADAA~~


What you guys think? Is it awesome? LOL~ I will take it as a “YES” cause I’m damn super loving my nails now. ;p By the way, I think it looks like Minnie Mouse dress.

Or Super Mario Mushroom??
LOL!!! I think it looks more like Minnie dress because whenever my friends ask me to show them my nails, I will automatically say it as my “Minnie Nail Art”. Anyway I definitely did my pedicure as well but I decided to just draw an art on my big toe because I always wear shoes that cover up my toes recently. TAADAA~~

I think my hands and legs just fit out perfectly. If you girls like this design, show it to your manicurist and try it out! Oh, by the way, these are my real nails. I paint my hands with gel nail colors and my legs with normal nail colors.

Enjoy your day!

Bye!
(=^-^=)  

No comments:

Post a Comment