Monday 22 October 2012

IPhone Photography Apps

Hi! I would like to share some amazing photography apps with you guys in my blog and I think these apps are more suitable for ladies because it’s more on portrait edits. Previously I have wrote on the “Princess Cam” apps but I guess there are too much negative comments on it saying that I look hilarious on those fake lash. Therefore, I have explored on some other amazing apps that makes me looks more natural.

By the way, I am still using the “Princess Cam” apps but I don't use it for portrait edits anymore. I only use their stickers. I guess it’s not because their stickers is super cute but I guess because I have paid for that apps so I need to fully utilized it. Am I  right? ;p

Ok. Here is a picture I took with my Canon G11. Urm... I know it’s kind of out dated but it’s still working well for me.
And, here is a picture after my edits using my Iphone apps. 

 Could you all actually see the difference I made? Maybe a “YES” or maybe a “NO”. It’s ok. I have put two pictures side by side for you to make a comparison. Try to make a guess on what I have did to my picture.

Alright, guessing time is over. I’m going to open up my answers. I have make three edits using two apps in this picture. The first apps I use was definitely to make my skin looks smoother, therefore I use this “Camera360”. 

Select “Magic Skin” effect and use the “Natural” effect. I put an 8% touch up but you can put more depending on what effect you are expecting.
Another effect that I love in this app was the “Light Colour” effect and use “Sweet” effect. I put this to a 100% touch up. 
After the effect I made in “Camera360”, I use this app called 美人相机. For those who cannot read mandarin, try to change you language to Chinese and type this pin yin, “mei ren xiang ji”.  Make sure it looks like this.

Then click into “照片美化”.
 
 
Then choose the picture of your choice from your photo library and click the green button below.

For me, I have chosen the picture I have edited on “Camera360” which I did my first edit and followed by the second and third edit in this “美人相机” app.

When you are inside they will automatic change your picture to a super fair skin complexion which makes you looks awful, therefore you must click on this “” button. If you do not know how to read, search for this word.

Then click on the green heart button on your right and this 5 icon will pop out. 
  

Click on the first icon writing “彩妆”. I have indicated it as step 2 in the above picture. 

The second edit I did in my picture was to put on a blush with “彩妆”. I use to put on blush from “Princess Cam” but it’s really not as natural as this. After you click on “彩妆”, click on “腮红”and choose your most suitable blush colour.

The last edit I did was putting on a brown colour contact lens. Click onto “彩妆”, then click on “美瞳”and choose your most suitable contact lens colour.

After that, just click on the tick below and save your picture at the top right corner of your phone and your picture is done! =)

Never to miss out, “moreBeaute2” app was my all time favourite app. I love to edit my skin complexion with this app but my sister told me that my pictures look very fake and mainly because she say it doesn't looks like me anymore. Therefore, I decided to minimize my usage. I will show you a before after of using this apps. Let me see if you guys think that it’s over.
  
If you guys like this effect, you can download this app. It’s call “moreBeaute2”.  

I hope you guys enjoy this blog.

Bye!
v(=^-^=)v

No comments:

Post a Comment